The services that I provide for groups, similar to my one-to-one work, are designed to be co-created with you.
Together, we can explore the following themes that you want to implement in your workplace, not-for-profit or community:
- Building and developing new teams
- Embedding authentic allyship into your culture
- Resolving miscommunication and conflict within teams
- Equipping teams to work effectively with other departments
- Preparing teams for growth and change
- Introducing or evaluating your existing internal coaching or mentoring programme
How does it all work?
Delivered online or in-person (depending on location and current social distancing guidelines).
A one-hour discovery session before any agreement is formalised (at no cost to the client).
Standard training and development rates
These will, of course, vary depending on what you want to work on and how many people will be involved:
Group or Team Coaching, supervision or facilitation – £400 per hour
Half-day – £1,000 (based on up to 4 hours)
Full day – £1,600 (based on 8 hours)
As a cost-effective alternative to bespoke learning and development services, online courses are being developed. If this is something that you are interested in, please do get in touch!