The services that I provide for groups, similar to my one-to-one work, is designed to be co-created with you, the client.
Together, we can explore the following themes that you want to implement in your workplace, not-for-profit or community:
- Building and developing new teams
- Embedding authentic allyship into your culture
- Resolving miscommunication and conflict within teams
- Equipping teams to work effectively with other departments
- Preparing teams for growth and change
- Introducing or evaluating your existing internal coaching or mentoring programme
How does it all work?
Delivered online or in person (depending on location and current social distancing guidelines).
A one hour discovery session before any agreement is formalised (at no cost to the client).
Standard training and development rates. These will, of course, vary depending on what you want to work on and how many people will be involved:
Half day £800 (based on up to 5 hours with up to 25 people)
Full day £1200 (based on 8 hours with up to 25 people)
As a cost effective alternative to bespoke learning and development services, online courses are being developed. If this is something that you are interested in, please do get in touch!